Video Hello.

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

JIN

Reaction score
Hello. Can someone please help me identify what pleco is this ? Thank you.
Screenshot_20210419-063920_Video Player.jpg

I'm fairly sure this is a zebra pleco. Do you have it? You're very lucky. They can be worth a lot.

And that pleco up above it is particularly lovely, too. A star-seamed bristlenose pleco.

The buyer told me is a L333 and I searched it up. It doesn't look like that at all. Some says it zebra pleco but the stripes are vertical not horizontal.

L270 pleco have like a bit chocolate on its skin? Mine straight up just white and black. Don't know this pleco anymore :")
Not necessarily. Plecos come in all types of variations, and even change from fish to fish. No two colourations will look exactly the same if you look closely enough.

I would personally say that it's a true zebra pleco, but enough people have said that it's L270 that it tips the scale for me.

Not necessarily. Plecos come in all types of variations, and even change from fish to fish. No two colourations will look exactly the same if you look closely enough.

I would personally say that it's a true zebra pleco, but enough people have said that it's L270 that it tips the scale for me.

I took a better picture of it.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back