Hello :))

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

Natabettas

Reaction score
Hiii. I just joined yesterday but have been posting a bit lol (lots of questions). I just wanted to introduce myself. So. Hello. My name is Natasha. Iā€™ve been keeping fish since 2010 but Iā€™ve definitely improved in it in more recent years and Iā€™m hoping to learn even more on here. I keep corydora catfish, betta fish, guppies, platys and Iā€™ve got a small pleco and some shrimp. I currently have 9 tanks. I have future plans to breed bettas and have 4 beautiful bettas on the way to me from Indonesia at the moment. My newest tank is a split 10 gallon for bettas. Itā€™s in the process lol lots more plants to come yet. Anyways. I look forward to learning more about the fish I keep and if you have any suggestions for my tank please donā€™t be shy to leave them below?

Attachments

• 36049F62-667C-4333-998A-F7CB153348ED.jpeg
    36049F62-667C-4333-998A-F7CB153348ED.jpeg
    221.5 KB · Views: 32
Have you got females and males coming from Indonesia. When breeding Bettas be prepared to have 200 or so fry coming on. The biggest challenge is separating the males as they age.

Yes I do have both coming in :) I found some clear 2.5 gallon bins at my local dollarama to put the males in once they reach the age where it shows and I have cleared off a shelf where I will put the bins with the fish. I know itā€™ll be alotta work with having to clean and change some water daily in many many bins but I donā€™t do much anyways so might as well keep myself busy with this ?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back