Hello hello !

Tippy

Reaction score
Have just been exploring this briliant site ... everyone so friendly ! Am certainly glad I have found you !

I am Jo from Essex (oi oi) :p - I have a 2' x 1' tank which at the moment has 3 peppered corydoras, 5 neons and 1 stray glowlight (accidentally netted by the acquarium shop!).

I have had an acquarium before and loved every minute of it. However, that was in the good old times of not having to test any thing which is why I have found this time around all a bit of a shock etc ! However, I am getting seriously into it again - I love the fish that I have at the moment but am holding fire before increasing my "clan" until I have purchased a testing kit this weekend ! Did not realise until I found this site that I should do all of this now !

My Jack Russell also enjoys sitting on the sofa arm and just watching the gang swin around !

Carry on the great work chaps and lasses !

Jo x x :S

Hi Jo from Essex... B)

What you said about not knowing about testing the water seems to be the general consenses among us newbies (see my post in the Newbies section just a couple under you... :D )...that is the EXACT reason I joined this site!!!!

Welcome Fellow Newbie :band:

Hello there! Welcome to our huble abode!

:lol: Wow - I feel so at home already ! Am feeling more comfortable knowing that I am a newbie now :hyper: and thanks for such a warm, dare I say "fishy" welcome lol! :lol:

Do not feel quite such an idiot not knowing the new rules of testing etc now although I am hoping that I have not made my little gang suffer unnecessarily, although having said that they all seem really great at the moment - feeding like little piglets !!! Shall read on the rest of the forums to find out what the test results actually mean now .....

Thanks my fishy friends ....

Jo x x :*)

Most reactions

Back