Hello from NC!

FinObsessed

Reaction score
Hey All,

Just wanted to say hi as I am moving over from Reef2Reef after converting since its all saltwater. Former army vet (13B) with wife a kiddos, been into fish since I was around 6. Our currently only active is a 40 Gallon planted musk turtle tank, however were working on converting the following:

125 Upstairs (Display/Grow Out tank)
125 Entryway (Oranda Tank)

Being Planned:
300+ Gallon indoor pond
150 Gallon Aquaponics

Dry Storage:
20 Gallon Long
40 Gallon Breeder
Who knows how many 10s for quarantine tanks

Nice to meet you all!

hi welcome!! your planned projects sound super exciting please keep us updated! :) and post pics!! :fish:

Hi! Im also in NC! Not a lot of members from our state here...
@Ellie Potts is also a fellow Carolinian!

Cant wait to see your set ups when you get them running!
Sounds epic!

I have a 40g breeder up and running now as well! Almost ready to add fish lol
My peacock gudgeons really need out of my 10g lol

Hey All,

Just wanted to say hi as I am moving over from Reef2Reef after converting since its all saltwater. Former army vet (13B) with wife a kiddos, been into fish since I was around 6. Our currently only active is a 40 Gallon planted musk turtle tank, however were working on converting the following:

125 Upstairs (Display/Grow Out tank)
125 Entryway (Oranda Tank)

Being Planned:
300+ Gallon indoor pond
150 Gallon Aquaponics

Dry Storage:
20 Gallon Long
40 Gallon Breeder
Who knows how many 10s for quarantine tanks

Nice to meet you all!
Hello Fin. From a Navy veteran to an Army vet. Thanks for your service! Welcome to this forum too!

10 Tanks (Now 11)

Thanks for the warm welcome all!

Should be making headway on the 125s, although I am doing it a little bit at a time as a blown out left knee and bad back from my days as an artilleryman mean I am not quite as limber as I imagined I was when I decided to take on all these projects at once lol.

Welcome from Florida! We like lots of pictures so please share. You can keep journals of your tanks on here if you’d like. It can be interesting to look back on your progress because you don’t notice as much when seeing it every day.

Welcome aboard... :hi:
Feel free to post some pictures of those tanks of yours...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back