Heading To Fish Store: What To Buy?

mwood2

Fish Addict
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
749
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Vancouver WA (US)
well I needed to head to the fish store today and am wondering what I should buy. I know I need blood worms for my frogs/DP but want to consider if I could add anything to my tanks perhaps. I am thinking that I may add some cory to my 10 gallon (green/peppered/albino/swartz are my choices). They also have the following available:

Molly
Platy
Guppy
Gourami
ADF
Cherry Barbs (I plan to upgrade my tank in next month or two)
Ghost Shrimp

Any of these be a good choice perhaps? My tanks contents are in my sig and its accurate. Suggestions? I will be off to there in next 2-4 hours.
 
Hi mwood2 :)

I just noticed that this was posted yesterday. Did you get any new fish? :unsure:
 
nope, no new fish. Yes the dp is in 5 gallon. Will be heading back sometime this week so still open to suggestions.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top