Have You Seen These Fish Before?

Butch

Fishaholic
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
417
Reaction score
0
Points
0
When I went to the Walmart for get some fish food, and I check out some fishes. However they got new fishes that I never seen before.....long finned red eyed tetra, nymph goldfish and calico mollies. Calico mollies look awesome when they have gold & black polka dots but longfin red eyed tetras...their fins are so long!
 
When I went to the Walmart for get some fish food, and I check out some fishes. However they got new fishes that I never seen before.....long finned red eyed tetra, nymph goldfish and calico mollies. Calico mollies look awesome when they have gold & black polka dots but longfin red eyed tetras...their fins are so long!


i dont like the long fin tetras of any sort as it just spoils it in my oppinion why change something that is not natural.

and they are so porne to fin rot with it
 
I know but I never seen or heard this longfinned version of red eyed tetras, let it alone at walmart. They don't look so bad, just their fins are more "bigger" than longer.
 
I've seen a few long finned tetra varieties of a few species. My problem with them is that a lot of tetras are nippy, at least inside their school. Those long fins have a tendency to get shredded.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top