jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Dec 19, 2007 #1 Does anybody listen to Pet Fish Talk?
Zeoth Fishaholic Joined Mar 8, 2007 Messages 410 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Location The closet in your bedroom Dec 19, 2007 #2 Sorry. Never heard of it.
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Dec 19, 2007 #3 Click Here.
kribensis12 I know where you live Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 8,679 Reaction score 593 Points 113 Location Peoria, Illinois Dec 19, 2007 #4 Yeah, you should call during the show!
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Dec 19, 2007 #5 kribensis12 said: Yeah, you should call during the show! Click to expand... LOL, I sure do! Listen to last weeks show first!
kribensis12 said: Yeah, you should call during the show! Click to expand... LOL, I sure do! Listen to last weeks show first!
kribensis12 I know where you live Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 8,679 Reaction score 593 Points 113 Location Peoria, Illinois Dec 19, 2007 #6 Okay
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Dec 19, 2007 #7 Anyone else?
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Dec 20, 2007 #8 Hello?
Snooks1! Fish Addict Joined Dec 11, 2007 Messages 772 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Mid-east Missouri Dec 21, 2007 #9 I'd heard of it. I listen to the recorded shows every now and then. I don't usually catch it when they air live.
I'd heard of it. I listen to the recorded shows every now and then. I don't usually catch it when they air live.
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Dec 21, 2007 #10 Nice.
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Dec 25, 2007 #11 Anyone else?
jourdy288 Sorry, can't help spammin, it's the OCD! Hey there Joined Feb 7, 2007 Messages 2,140 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Behind a little bubbling cave. Dec 27, 2007 #12 Hello?