Have you ever had any fishkeeping-related dreams?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

IndiaHawker

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Don't think I'd had anything memorable till more recently - my recent dreams frequently involve owning a huge tank (if I was more committed rn I'd totally use it as a dream sign in learning to lucid dream, as for the foreseeable future I only own a smaller tank), and I recently had a kind of creepy dream where a large part of my scalp was covered in large fish eggs like in the roots of my hair (likely related to the eggs laid recently in my tank). Hahah even in the dream I scraped some off into the tank before getting the rest out of my hair! What about you? Any fishkeeping-related dreams?

No fish dreams here. I think it’s because I spend a lot of sleepless nights worrying about my fish or the next aquarium I’m going to build. No time to dream. Lol!

and I recently had a kind of creepy dream where a large part of my scalp was covered in large fish eggs like in the roots of my hair (likely related to the eggs laid recently in my tank).
Stop drinking the aquarium water :)

The only dreams I have are bad and cannot be posted on forums without the policia and federales coming after me :)

I don't think I've had any, but whenever I leave for like vacation or something, I'm afraid my aquarium will burst! And then I'd come home to find dead fish and water everywhere....Never happens though;)

These days I have a pretty regular fish-related dream where I have a huge tank that's been running for years and all of a sudden a find there's some kind of scary animal in it. I wake up after having a moment of confusion and fascination wondering how something like a crocodile or giant aquatic spider sat there taking up so much space in the tank unnoticed for so long without disrupting anything. This is probably because I keep marine tanks and used to have a 55 gallon one. With larger marine tanks, you never know when you're going to turn over a rock one day and find a bobbit worm or something.

I also occasionally have a dream where I discover I have a basement I didn't know about, and it's full of fish tanks that I forgot to do water changes on because I forgot the room existed.

When my pets are sick or if I'm worried about them, I often have nightmares. I also have mysterious re-occurring dreams about finding preserved fish and them coming back to life; possibly it's a sign that I will make a discovery about something important (like how fish are important to me) that opens a new world (the fish coming back to life). What do you think?

I have a dream of building a massive 50 meter deep, kilometer long inland marine tank ,that people come to scuba dive in. or doesn't that count …..

I also occasionally have a dream where I discover I have a basement I didn't know about, and it's full of fish tanks that I forgot to do water changes on because I forgot the room existed.
I have a recurring dream where I visit my childhood home, and realize that, after all these years, I still have herps in the basement that I haven't taken care of since I was a teenager,

I have fish dreams occasionally, but since I'm really more of a herp hobbyist, I have herp related dreams pretty much every night- and have since I was a little kid.

Daydream, definitely a yes, but sleeping dreams, never. I mostly get daydreams about getting large fishtanks.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back