Has Anyone Used The Orcatl450 Marine Nano

karigupi

Fish Herder
Joined
Apr 12, 2009
Messages
1,043
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Northants
My daughter took over the nano tank, but has quickly become bored & wants a tank like her brothers :rolleyes:

The little nano fits perfectly in her room, so if I were to sell the stock & give it a good clean out, do you think it would be ok for tropical? Is it ok to take the skimmer out? I would need to add in a filter, but everything else should be ok I think?

Has anyone used this tank for tropical?
 
yeah im pretty sure its fine for tropical fish i was considering it but then sold it for 80 quid on ebay within 1 day of listing , so if i was you id sell up and get a similar sized tank without akl the skimmers and such and then have some spending money for the stock and such
 
Cheers Bae, I think I might do that, could make enough money to then buy a little second hand tank & all the extra's & fish.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top