Has Anyone Seen This!?!?!

that is pretty interesting. thou im sure the care level for something like that has got to be ridculous.
 
OMG that is crazy!! It's not like it's an investment, after all. You spend all that on a fish and it could be dead a week later.

Have never seen a fish with two heads before - amazing!

Athena
 
And that is only the guide price.

First of all i thought it was for the first pic of that aro, but even then £58.000 is alittle much.

I would of thought it would be best for it to be euthanised, its not exactly fair, it could be suffering inside.
 
I hear the most expensive types to buy are the red ones, whic can fetch large sums of money. I've never had aro. But I do like them.
 
Looks like an ugly circus freak reject, sod forking out 60k for somthing that'll probably die in the near future :P
 
That look strange, feel sorry for it, but i suppose i knows no different and looks healthy enough. Just a tad over my budget though :rolleyes:
 
That look strange, feel sorry for it, but i suppose i knows no different and looks healthy enough. Just a tad over my budget though :rolleyes:

I'm sure i can afford it at a push :lol:

Why anybody would pay that much for a fish i dont know? Unless you have money to throw away - in which case i'll take some :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top