Has Anyone Seen This Marine Angel Fish?!?!

Curiosity101

Is now at University! :D
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Messages
5,527
Reaction score
4
Points
38
Location
Uk, Nottinghamshire
[URL="http://www.aquaticsworlduk.com/product.php?productid=16241&cat=0&page=1"]http://www.aquaticsworlduk.com/product.php...at=0&page=1[/URL]

clarionangel.jpg


Imagine getting a breeding pair of those guys going... :hyper:
 
Yeah, Clarions are rather expensive angels. However, there are other angel species that would go for a great deal more (Peppermint angels, Paracentropyge boylei, for example). Worse things about Clarions is that they're pretty ugly IMO as adults, the blue lines dissapear and they have a relatively plain dirty orange color. That one in the photo has juvenile colors.
 
Oh really? I did wonder why they were all boring and orange in all the google images...
I just thought it was amazing that any fish could possibly command that sort of price... And followed that by imagining retiring at the age of 21 with my two breeding pairs... (A girl can dream!)
 
Oh what...with the spare £4-16k I have lying around? lol.

And yes, that's a gorgeous fish, and for that price if I actually had a really nice marine set-up (Or even A marine set-up :P) I'd find a way to justify buying one!
 
Whats a website that stores loads of different marine + tropical fish and gives you abit of information on them and gives you a price etc..? so an online shop.
 
its a very attractive fish, but doesnt do anything for me ^^

mandarin fish take me fancy!
 
Saw this angel when I went there last week, Its even more stunning in person
 

Most reactions

Back
Top