Has Anyone Got A Trigon 190?

:crazy: My hood looks dirtier than I thought.

p1060349large.jpg

Thanks for posting xx
 
yeah just shave it away or cut it with a hacksaw like threefingers has done..Really simple to do and really good tanks.Plus if your sitting ornaments etc on it you won't even notice anythings there


Good luck !!
 
yeah just shave it away or cut it with a hacksaw like threefingers has done..Really simple to do and really good tanks.Plus if your sitting ornaments etc on it you won't even notice anythings there


Good luck !!

Thanks! One last question - is it wood or plastic you are shaving away?
 
Thanks for all the replies

I have compared this tank with other corner tanks. Fluval Valenzia doesn't seem to be very popular and the others are either too expensive or too small, so hopefully I am making a good choice!

Just need to see if I can beat £378 on Seapets for the full combo???
 
Thanks for all the replies

I have compared this tank with other corner tanks. Fluval Valenzia doesn't seem to be very popular and the others are either too expensive or too small, so hopefully I am making a good choice!

Just need to see if I can beat £378 on Seapets for the full combo???
the lighting is better than the fluval.
 
Thanks for all the replies

I have compared this tank with other corner tanks. Fluval Valenzia doesn't seem to be very popular and the others are either too expensive or too small, so hopefully I am making a good choice!

Just need to see if I can beat £378 on Seapets for the full combo???
the lighting is better than the fluval.

That's good to hear
 
If you get a Trigon with the T5 lighting configuration, just check it's a newer one thats been built in Germany. They dabbled with the cheap Chineese market and found it wasn't very, erm, good... :good: The failure rate has certainly dropped since changing production back to Germany, but I'd still keep the recipt in a safe and easy to access place all the same...
 
If you get a Trigon with the T5 lighting configuration, just check it's a newer one thats been built in Germany. They dabbled with the cheap Chineese market and found it wasn't very, erm, good... :good: The failure rate has certainly dropped since changing production back to Germany, but I'd still keep the recipt in a safe and easy to access place all the same...
rabbut...did this happen with the hole range? and what were the dates please? this would explain (maybe) why i have had a filed heater twice and a failed light unit. my tank was built in on the 10/1/08 or the 1/10/08 i dont know which way round it should be because i think its the other way round in germany
 
If you get a Trigon with the T5 lighting configuration, just check it's a newer one thats been built in Germany. They dabbled with the cheap Chineese market and found it wasn't very, erm, good... :good: The failure rate has certainly dropped since changing production back to Germany, but I'd still keep the recipt in a safe and easy to access place all the same...
rabbut...did this happen with the hole range? and what were the dates please? this would explain (maybe) why i have had a filed heater twice and a failed light unit. my tank was built in on the 10/1/08 or the 1/10/08 i dont know which way round it should be because i think its the other way round in germany

Truck I read on a forum earlier that after March 08 they all came with the T5 so perhaps yours is January 08
 
It was mid-to-late last year that they had a load of issues. They re-designed half their range and out-sourced as much production as possible, so the latter date would certainly explain your failures :good: All new stock seems to be sorted.

We sold 12 tank's on the first week that they sent us stock that have been out-sorced to work. 11 tanks were back within the fortnight, with T5 light unit life times between 30s and 30h... :/ The 12'th did better, a month before failure. The massive bombardment of failures to Juwels head office seemed to convince them that outsourcing was a mistake, and they prompty switched back to Germany for production... Check the spots on the unit. Blue = Built in China, red = Built in Germany :nod: (or is it the other way arround :unsure: )

All the best
Rabbut
 
It was mid-to-late last year that they had a load of issues. They re-designed half their range and out-sourced as much production as possible, so the latter date would certainly explain your failures :good: All new stock seems to be sorted.

We sold 12 tank's on the first week that they sent us stock that have been out-sorced to work. 11 tanks were back within the fortnight, with T5 light unit life times between 30s and 30h... :/ The 12'th did better, a month before failure. The massive bombardment of failures to Juwels head office seemed to convince them that outsourcing was a mistake, and they prompty switched back to Germany for production... Check the spots on the unit. Blue = Built in China, red = Built in Germany :nod: (or is it the other way arround :unsure: )

All the best
Rabbut
my first was red from october, and the new one is blue made in feb
 
I don't think so, I think the tanks were the only part asside from the pumps that weren't outsourced :good: Juwel had too much cash invested in their high-tec tank building facility in Germany to just up-stage and leave in a hurry, that stayed put.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top