Has Anybody Ever Bought Anything From This Store Before?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

georgegannon

Reaction score
hi guys, 

just recently started thinking about getting another tank for the house following a downscaled move. 

i had always used AllPondSolutions back in the day, and have always stuck with their products as they worked and were good value for money. 

i have stumbled across another site selling APS tanks and equipment www.everything-aqua.co.uk

they seem totally legit, and are offering 10% off at the moment. 
with xmas coming up thought best to make the most of the offer. but before i go ahead just wanted to hear if anyone here had used them before? and if they had a good/bad experience or not etc? 

they seem like a relatively small and new company, i like to give companies like this a chance (as a small business man myself) 

any advise would be great! 

thanks guys ! 

I see the site uses Paypal. I always use Paypal if i can.
If you dont have it, sign up and use Paypal to buy your goods.
It is a safer way to pay if you are unsure as they protect you if your goods dont turn up or are not the correct item so you get you money back

thanks!! this is great advise. 

the company themselves seem all very legitimate, its more from a customer service point of view im thinking. 

APS were great and i know they only work trade with good companies. my trust with APS should tell me that www.everything-aqua.co.uk should be fine. 

im just a worrier and like to get things right the first time!! ha

and for 10% discount on a large fish tank, it definatly seems worth doing! 

thanks again for you advise! 

I have a 200litre APS tank and running one of their external filters too.

As you say, im sure APS are confident of them selling their goods

Just to let everyone know, 
i went ahead and purchased from www.everything-aqua.co.uk 

got a fluval tank at introductory discount AND another 10% off aswell. 
customer service was awesome and it was delivered first thing this morning! couldnt be happier! 

so if anyone stumbles across this post wondering, take it from me that so far, everything has been top notch. 

heres the link to page i bought from!! happy keeping everyone! 

http://everything-aqua.co.uk/fish-tanks/fluval-fish-tanks.html

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back