Has Anybody Else Experienced A School Fire?

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
in my old school 15 years ago 3 girls were smoking in the toilets and decided to set fire to the paper towel holders! we were outside for 2 hours and during that time another pupil was arrested for drug dealing! crazy day!

We had a fire in the girls toilette once as well, somebody had set fire to paper in the sink. But quite regulary we had false alarms due to one of the chemistry teachers and her smoky experiments. And one time the fire brigade had to come to mop up a dropped bottle of mercury.

they had to award the marks given in the GCSE mock exams the ones no one revises for lol
scot :)
Glad that didn't happen to me. I couldn't be bothered with them. Slept through some, drew on others, did enough to get a u on pretty much all of them. And I was predicted As all round.

Keep me away from your school! I'm a pyro but not a manic one. I love the sight of fire and aimlessly walk towards it, then when i'n at a friends we always have bonfires just so we can see the fire.

Missy x.

we've never had a fire, but kids set off the alarms all the time for a laugh; usually in citizenship... i wonder why? :lol: but you always know when it's going to go off, because on facebook the day before, someone says they're going to set it off in citizenship. once our school was closed because we had an infestation of rats though, if that counts lol.

Keep me away from your school! I'm a pyro but not a manic one. I love the sight of fire and aimlessly walk towards it, then when i'n at a friends we always have bonfires just so we can see the fire.

Missy x.

Has anyone ever told you that you are weird... lol.

Hi,

I have experienced it twice, once a while I was still at school and the second time when I was a part time fire fighter....

Missy x.

Has anyone ever told you that you are weird... lol.

Oh yes people have told me that endless times! :lol:

Alessa x.

When I was in year 10 our school janitor blew himself up and set the school on fire.

He was apparently smoking in the boiler room next to all the stored oil.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back