Bojangles
Fish Crazy
I need a little advice
I currently have 4 in my 60 litr tank there was 5 but one got sucked up in to the filter and died
Anyone one is behaving really odd it keeps dropping to the bottom of the tank and just sitting there and when it does swim it goes to the plants and just sits on the leaves i think she might be ready to have eggs because she looks really big bellied
I was just wondering is this a normal thing to do for them when there about to drop there eggs?
Water stats are as follow
Ammonia - 0
Nitrite - 0
Nitrate - 20
PH 7.6 (could be wrong with PH not checked that for a while will do later tho)
I currently have 4 in my 60 litr tank there was 5 but one got sucked up in to the filter and died
Anyone one is behaving really odd it keeps dropping to the bottom of the tank and just sitting there and when it does swim it goes to the plants and just sits on the leaves i think she might be ready to have eggs because she looks really big bellied
I was just wondering is this a normal thing to do for them when there about to drop there eggs?
Water stats are as follow
Ammonia - 0
Nitrite - 0
Nitrate - 20
PH 7.6 (could be wrong with PH not checked that for a while will do later tho)







