Hardiness?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Your kinda being a *** there adorabell dear heart. Now see that..... That I said to you. You see that ^

Last edited by a moderator:
Your kinda being a douche there adorabell dear heart. Now see that..... That I said to you. You see that ^

Yep, I see it!
All the time I spent giving you helpful advice earlier in the thread? Apparently completely wasted.

No that I appreciate, why you being an *** now?
Well apparently it wasn't appreciated, since you completely disregarded all it in favour of buying fish just because you want to, not caring about their welfare.

Depends on how you define "being an a**" (BTW, this is a family friendly forum, so you might want to wind in the cuss words and insults).
I very much dislike someone coming here, being given lots of great advice by several members, especially someone as knowledgeable as @Byron , then replying to him with that tone talking about doing what you want anyway, and most people don't know what they're talking about.

Apart from dumping on everyone who has taken time out of their free time to try to help you, if you'd stopped buying fish for a minute and read around the forum, you'd see how experienced and knowledgeable Byron is, and why his views are so respected - because they're based on science and research. Responding to him while saying that implies you think that about us, whether you intended that or not. But since you say it while ignoring us, it seems even more than you directed it at the advice you don't want to take, like Byrons.

I wasn't trying to disrespect bryon. I was talking about how you believe everything you read on the internet. Your just butt hurt cause I'm not taking your advice. I'm not gonna let anything happen toy fish. You crazy ***. Damn.

I wasn't trying to disrespect bryon. I was talking about how you believe everything you read on the internet. Your just butt hurt cause I'm not taking your advice. I'm not gonna let anything happen toy fish. You crazy ass. Damn.
Can't believe everything**

I wasn't trying to disrespect bryon. I was talking about how you believe everything you read on the internet. Your just butt hurt cause I'm not taking your advice. I'm not gonna let anything happen toy fish. You crazy ass. Damn.

Your betta has already killed fish. You've said so. But you're gonna buy whatever cories you can get your hands on and stick them in anyway. Might want to reconsider who is the crazy one! Completely wasted time on someone so cruel.

I think you need to calm down a bit. Most of the knowledge and advice on this forum is based on years and years of research. And as @AdoraBelle Dearheart said, this is a family friendly forum and cursing/name calling is not allowed.

My Betta has never killed anything. And I haven't said that. So.... What the **** ya talking about?

2. We expect members to remain courteous towards others. It’s nice to show respect for others' opinions even if they do not match your own. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually suggestive, threatening, angry, rude, hostile, mean-spirited, ridiculous, incessant, provoking, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any law.

My Betta has never killed anything. And I haven't said that. So.... What the hell ya talking about?
My mistake, scanned your post history and you said you'd been reading that your female betta might kill anything you add, which is true.

But you're going to stick fish in there anyway. Because you don't want to wait until you can get a larger tank cycled, despite my explaining that it can be cycled faster now you have an established tank, and despite a ten gallon not being suitable for the community fish you've said you want anyway.
You're new to the hobby, rushing things, burning bridges in the places you might get real help, and deciding to just do what you want, heck with the consequences. But it's the fish that will pay the price.

You've only had the betta a couple of months. But you can't even wait a few weeks to cycle a 30g and set up a proper community like you claim to want, and you already think you know better than people that have been in the hobby for years or decades.

I also said I've got a 5 gal ready for her if it doesn't work. I'm not gonna let her kill my new fish. If it works I don't see why she can't stay. I plan on getting a 30. But it cost alot of money to start a new tank.

Sorry you got your feelings hurt for not taking your advice, I took it into consideration. I appreciate your input. I also take what others have said. And other things I've read. I've read this set up will work. Well..... I'm gonna find out. I'll let ya know what happens

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back