GouramiGirl87
Fish Fanatic
I have a nice 20 gallon tank setup in my room. I love it, and I take good care of it, but I HATE scrubbing the inside of the glass. Is there anything that will get rid of it without the pain of scrubbing it?
Also, if there are no easy remedies to "dissolving"?? It, anyone have any recommendations on scrubbers to get it off? the magnets DO NOT WORK!
Thanks for any input!
Also, if there are no easy remedies to "dissolving"?? It, anyone have any recommendations on scrubbers to get it off? the magnets DO NOT WORK!
Thanks for any input!
sponge and give it a wip either daily or bi-daily before the algae gets a foothold, by doing this even if you cant see any it will not return, lets face it its not hard work once the bad bit has been scraped away






