Happy news

Morrgan

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I just wanted to share the happy news with you all. Last week I finally got my act together and bought some friends for my poor lonely Bronze cory. I've had him for 9 years and he's 6-7 cm now. He's been all alone for about a year (except for a couple of angels), but I haven't had a chance to get some company for him until now.

The 6 new little cories are only about half his size. They look so cute when they follow the big one around and roam the bottom of the tank! The lonely one used to be pretty shy and only moved around during the night, but now all of them are often seen during the day together. Glad to see him happy and lively again. :)

:wub: , that's too cute :wub:
wow! 9 years! I bet he's having a ball showing the youngins' how things are done :lol:

:fish: I have some really old corys too, and only one bronze. I never ever see the bronze corys when I'm out in search of fish. I do need to look hader and find him a buddy or two. Right now, he thinks he's an albino. ;)

Glad to hear of your new corys, Morrgan. They are such a delight when you have a group of them like that. Enjoy them :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back