HAPPY NEW YEAR 2022

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Welcome 2022...!
I'd like to wish all the best to each one of you... Let's hope that this new year will bring better times to all who needs it. Besides that a good health and a warm social life are things that I wish to all of you, I do hope that the enthusiasm for aquaristics will continue...
View attachment 151243
God bless... 🙏
yay! speaking of the enthusiasm im helping my teacher set up a standard guppy 5 gallon! theres gonna be 2 male guppies, a lot of live plants

200.gif

I too wish everybody a great year. Sometimes "happy" isn't exactly the right word, because sometimes happy is out of our control. I wish you all contentment, prosperity, growth, and learning. I hope all of us find ourselves better people in some way than we were at the beginning of 2021.

And fish. I wish you all lots of happy, healthy, vibrantly beautiful fish. :) :fish:🐡🐠🦈 (and/or tasty fish, if that's your thing) 🎣

When you get old like me, the years start blending together
They also go faster. As a kid you can't wait for Easter, Christmas and school holidays. It felt like it took forever. As you get old, the days just fly by and before you know it, the year has been and gone and your still sitting in the chair wondering what day it is.

Make the most of it now kids, because it's all downhill when you hit 30.

Geez I’m only 20, turning 21 in July and I feel like I just turned 18. I feel like no time at all has passed and I HATE IT. I’m not ready for adulthood. I just wanna spend all my time playing with my dogs and watching my fish and dying studying.

I don’t even like coffee yet 🤣

Geez I’m only 20, turning 21 in July and I feel like I just turned 18. I feel like no time at all has passed and I HATE IT. I’m not ready for adulthood. I just wanna spend all my time playing with my dogs and watching my fish and dying studying.

I don’t even like coffee yet 🤣
You don't ever have to like coffee if you don't want to!

Most reactions

Back