HAHAHAHA

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

PunkRock050

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I just got one of these light kits for my tank the other night and its really cool! I will get some pictures later tonight. Anyways, I was looking for more light modules and came upon this while searching ebay. Look at the description :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...item=2087049376

Aquarium Beam Aquarium Laser system is perfect for fresh or salt water fish it will improve the color of your fish and enhance fin growth. Helps to reduce bacteria by purifying the water. Box has wear but the contents are all brand new. Contents include:
Two miracle beam aquarium laser modules, one power supply 120volt and one adaptor box which will power up to 5 laser modules. Words cannot do this justice to describe the effect of the laser in the fish tank. Thanks for looking!

Man...thats one amazing light bulb. It purifies water, and enhances fin growth? WOW! :rolleyes: :lol:

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
i found these ages ago! never heard about the fin growth and purifies water, i will take that with a large handful of salt.

i heard it also irons hoovers and does the dishes :lol: :lol:

I got them in my son's goldfish tank. Does nothing to prevent algae growth, I can tell you that! But the red beams of light are cool.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back