doktor doris
Fish Crazy
Hullo,
Just thought Id share something with you all.
I have just spent the last 45 minutes watching my poor male guppy trying to get his end away.
I was watching him and I noticed him doing an odd thing, he would bend his body and turn his top fin over to one side, and then make a series of twitching, jerky movements.
Then he would swim to another female guppy, grab her attention and repeat the process. Then on to another female, then another, then another. You get the idea!
I had never seen such a thing, in fact I didn't even know guppies did it.
Anyway, the poor chap must have done his stuff at every lady in the tank, and not one was obliging!
doris
Just thought Id share something with you all.
I have just spent the last 45 minutes watching my poor male guppy trying to get his end away.
I was watching him and I noticed him doing an odd thing, he would bend his body and turn his top fin over to one side, and then make a series of twitching, jerky movements.
Then he would swim to another female guppy, grab her attention and repeat the process. Then on to another female, then another, then another. You get the idea!
I had never seen such a thing, in fact I didn't even know guppies did it.
Anyway, the poor chap must have done his stuff at every lady in the tank, and not one was obliging!
doris








