Guppy fry I've been growing in my 5 gallon Tetra Crescent tank

Ram419

Fishaholic
Reaction score
1.jpg

Yes, mother was one of the panda guppy I posted in previous threads. The father I think is the one I put in the most recent Fish of the Month contest. Not sure what kind that one is.

They all have black and yellow tails from what I can tell.

Here is a picture of what the mother looked like (on the left with the red blue tail. And what one of the baby fry is going to end up looking like (black and yellow tail on the right. I had a few of them already born a while back and this is the grown up version.

VideoCapture_20240228-171814.jpg

The previous pic shows females in the 10 gallon quaratine but I've since moved them to my main 55 gallon tank.
I've been moving all the males I identify to the 10 gallon quaratine tank.

Really tough to get a good pic they swim around so much. Here's a video.

They are getting so big! Most have mosaic colorful panda tales, with blue top fin. A couple have more solid colors with neat patterns on the body like the father has.
The larger finned fish in the tank is the father.

Last edited:
Finally sorted all the guppy fry males and females into separate tanks. The last video actually had a few females in it I just couldn't identify them and catch them until recently.Here are the males. A couple of different pattern and tail types. The panda tails come from the mother. You can see the father in this tank as well.

Total count of fry from batch: 13 males | 26 females

20240418_174033.jpg

20240418_174031.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back