Guppies

PJGuppies

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have a female guppy that just had babies 4 days ago, and I know shes pregnant again, but she looks like she gonna pop any day!!! And I know its not possible cause they have babies something like 22-28 days...I was just wondering if anyone has had this happen?? Also I have 2 Black Mollies in the tank with my guppies (which I have 2 Males and 2 Females) and my Male Black Mollie is VERY aggressive, with my female molly and now hes starting in on my Guppies...He will breed with my Female Molly and then turn around and chase the devil out of her!!! :sad: And if my Guppies get to close too him he chases the devil out of them!!! Should I get rid of him or put him in the tank with my sons Betta and let him straighten him out (not kill him though)? Anyone have any suggestions??

PJGupiies

I've heard it sometimes takes a few days for a guppy to birth one "litter" :lol: ...batch (?) so maybe that's the case with yours. She certainly doesn't need someone (molly) harassing her so maybe now's the time to test your sons betta with other fish ;) ,but keep an eye on it and make sure the molly doesn't bug the betta too much

Most reactions

Back