Growth near German Blue Rams Mouth

PandaRam

New Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Location
Dundee, Scotland
Hi All,
I’m new to this forum so hello!
I recently acquired two German Blue Ram and I noticed when I got one home it had a slightly squint face.
I thought this may be a birth defect of some sort but over the past week I’ve noticed it’s face has increasingly become more squint and there seems to be a greyish swelling on the side with a sort of “head” to it, almost like a pimple on a human.

Does anyone know what this may be and how I can help it? Thank you in advance!
 

Attachments

  • 57B4B049-075F-480F-A114-AC34D4B8E69A.webp
    57B4B049-075F-480F-A114-AC34D4B8E69A.webp
    183 KB · Views: 141
  • 12E9418F-8176-4468-851D-322BF2CBF1C4.webp
    12E9418F-8176-4468-851D-322BF2CBF1C4.webp
    185.6 KB · Views: 117
  • AF732D8D-8241-4B0D-B262-179374D9B8E6.webp
    AF732D8D-8241-4B0D-B262-179374D9B8E6.webp
    170.6 KB · Views: 117
  • DC940398-EDE3-4345-82A5-91A158877246.webp
    DC940398-EDE3-4345-82A5-91A158877246.webp
    184.5 KB · Views: 120
  • B1CD5237-C329-4A98-950C-F58B3FDC48F1.webp
    B1CD5237-C329-4A98-950C-F58B3FDC48F1.webp
    215.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 6888972C-CC07-4414-BA47-F13E14562849.webp
    6888972C-CC07-4414-BA47-F13E14562849.webp
    338.3 KB · Views: 157

Most reactions

Back
Top