scottca
Fish Crazy
Hi All,
I have my first batch of approx 40 BN's and Im now thinking, if they continue to spawn on a regular bases I should think about a growout tank.
WHat sort of tank size should I be looking at, to house Bristlenose Fry from a Trio, if they get into a regular spawn, isnt it something like once a month?
When do they reach selling size?
Taking all that into account, and having constant fry being added, what size / spec growout tank would I need. I know I would probably need to massivly overfilter but wondering on the general size. I have a limited fund but dont want to underspend if it means im not treating the animals right, would rather stop the breeding. At the same time, i dont want to overspend
Thanks in advance
Craig
I have my first batch of approx 40 BN's and Im now thinking, if they continue to spawn on a regular bases I should think about a growout tank.
WHat sort of tank size should I be looking at, to house Bristlenose Fry from a Trio, if they get into a regular spawn, isnt it something like once a month?
When do they reach selling size?
Taking all that into account, and having constant fry being added, what size / spec growout tank would I need. I know I would probably need to massivly overfilter but wondering on the general size. I have a limited fund but dont want to underspend if it means im not treating the animals right, would rather stop the breeding. At the same time, i dont want to overspend
Thanks in advance
Craig







