Great All My Fish Died Within An Hour!

star4

Fish Connoisseur
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
6,367
Reaction score
1
Points
38
Location
GB
What a waste of time that was. I got the tank, set it up, put the fish in came back after an hour as per instructions and all the fish were dead!!!!


Wouldnt recommend trying fishville on facebook!


(I am talking about a game not real fish btw) :lol:
 
Its silly lol, it said to come back in an hour to feed the fish, not that you have to sit there feeding them constantly lol. Keeps my 4 year old and 2 year old entertained though. I will stick to my farmville :lol:
 
lol I was just wondering who else played it :P
 
I started playing it and I've got a ton of money but theres not really much to it. Plus they mix up freshwater and saltwater stuff which irks me.
 
yeah, they do that :lol: :rolleyes: . on Happy Aquarium, again on fb, you can keep clown fish with goldfish and vallis with corals :S lol :lol: :fun: really confusing :rolleyes: also, the tank gets covered in algae really quickly, even after removing all of it just 12 hours ago!

what has come to the world :lol: lol :fun: :S :P
 

Most reactions

Back
Top