Graphics

Zafirah

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I to will be offering graphics like jaded( yes i talked to her first)
I cant do animated,soooo
just give me pics and what you want on it
:good:

I totally don't mean this offensively but there's already one thread up and there really is no need for another. If you really want a thread like this, post this in the arts and hobbies section. This isn't exactly directed to you but a lot of people make unnecessary threads now just to feel appreciated by other people. I doesn't mean you're attention seeking its just that its pointless to make multiple threads for things like this

EDIT: I'm sorry if you didn't get it before but what I meant is that there's already another graphics thread, it's pointless for this one to be created and it's not exactly even the right section for this type of thread either.

i want one!!! and that was offensive you dont need to be so rude im sure you didnt say that to jaded12.

I'd suggest moving it to the Arts and Crafts section, but unfortunately, that doesn't get as much popularity.. but that's okay, I'm not in this, I make my own. :lol:

how is this affecting you to the point that you need to type two paragraphs about her posting it in another section and it is betta related or im sure she would be smart enough to post it somewhere else.

i want one!!! and that was offensive you dont need to be so rude im sure you didnt say that to jaded12.
what would you like

Wisperian, this is tottaly betta related and im not gonan get into it with you

lol i cant get a good pic. i was trying to use my camera phone and i will give you a pic asap. i dont have internet in my house and im at the library right now. i will have to take a good one tonight

Most reactions

trending

Back