Gourami Food

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

fatdawg16

Reaction score
I just got a gourami and have some TetraMin tropical Flake Food. Is that good enough for them or do they need a special food?

I feed mine wutever they have at my lfs. I feed them krill, brine shrimp, feeder guppies, nightcrawlers, spiders (that i catch in my basement), flake food, and feeder goldfish.. They seem happy and healthy

None of my gourami have ever had feeder guppy or goldfish... They couldn't eat them if they wanted too and they live with guppies... I do feed a varried diet however, flakes, freeze dried bloodworms, small pellets, frozen brine shrimp :wub: , and live bloodworms every few days :wub: . They arn't too picky.

ALASKA

I give my pair spirulina flakes, betta flakes, freeze-dried and frozen bloodworms, and freeze-dried brine shrimp.

The girl is a piggy (she keeps producing eggs so it's understandable) and eats anything, but seems to prefer the spriulina flakes.

The boy is kinda finicky, but seems to have a soft spot for... the algae disks I feed the SAEs! :blink:

OscarCichlid said:
I feed mine wutever they have at my lfs. I feed them krill, brine shrimp, feeder guppies, nightcrawlers, spiders (that i catch in my basement), flake food, and feeder goldfish.. They seem happy and healthy
What kind of gourami do you have!?!?!? J/K It must be pretty big to eat that stuff :blink: :S

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back