Got to be worth £45

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

kwi

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Just found it listed on FB, 20 miles from me, everything included. (No livestock.)
I've said I'll take it, even though I have no immediate plans, fingers crossed I get it.
45quid.jpg

Looks like a 40g or a 55g? That’s an absolute bargain.

Nice! Look forward to seeing this stocked, still can't believe it's only 45 quid!

My initial thought was a Juwel Rio 125 with that filter in the corner. The stand looks like the older version I had (bought 2006/2007)

Reactions: kwi
:yahoo: Nice, glad you got the tank.

It’s a decent sized tank for the money that’s for sure.

Guessing it’s journal time :snap::lol:

Reactions: kwi
Don't you just hate stupid people.
40 minute drive to go and collect this.
No one answering the communal door buzzer.
Send a message from FB messenger saying I'm outside, notice she marked the tank as sold at 21:20 last night, might of been to stop enquiries. Try the door, it's on the snib.
Go to the flat door and ring the door bell.
No one in.
Looks like after agreeing for me to come and collect the tank this morning she let it go last night.
I could get banned for the language I want to use.
If she had messaged last night I would of been dissapointed.
Now I am absolutely fuming.

The only silver lining in all this is that I hadn't told Khaden........

That’s pretty poor going from the seller.

Give him/her a call if you have their number and ask what’s happening.

Hopefully just a case of forgotten you were coming in morning and may have popped out or something.

Hope it works out.

She read my "I'm outside" message and didn't reply, if she had popped out I would of expected a "I'll be 5 minutes." or something.
All contact via FB.
It seems to be a thing that a lot of FB sellers go "First here gets it" which is a bit rubbish.
One selling group I'm on has the rule first to comment gets it. I lost out on a sewing machine (Expanding my re-upholstery skills) due to someone not honouring that and she got kicked out.

Ah, I’ve been there too, know the frustration. Absolutely hate when that happens.

Text again and explain that you’ve travelled and everything confirmed last night etc and see if she will respond. Be polite.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back