Got My Pygmy Corys Today And More Fish On Order

pippoodle

RIP Dear nan 22/03/1925 --11/03/2009
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
3,861
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Devon - UK
hi there got a good deal on my pygmy corys today 10 for £10
and been told my habrosus will be the same price when they come in and
that my brigitte rasboras will be 6 for £5 WOW !!!! they should be in and ready to collect on Saturday :)
 
hi there got a good deal on my pygmy corys today 10 for £10
and been told my habrosus will be the same price when they come in and
that my brigitte rasboras will be 6 for £5 WOW !!!! they should be in and ready to collect on Saturday :)

I'm glad for you, & wish I could share......
 
Holy Cow, good for you!
Why the heck don't I have an LFS like that in my area?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top