FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fishmanic

TFF Contest Czar
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
The King of DIY got fish... 1500 dollars worth... if you’ve got 15 minutes to kill, you might find his video interesting. Sure must be nice to pay for all your fish and equipment from income from posting youtube videos.
:banana: :banana:

Last edited:
His channel has saved me a fair bit of cash over the years!

I say the same hthing about car maintenance channels, so what did you learn?
His D.I.Y methods that do the same job as products you'd buy. One example is the sponge filter from a bottle. When I first set up my quarantine tank I didn't have a spare filter, I saw a video he made on how to create a filter with a bottle, bio media, airline hose connected to a pump and then a washing up sponge pulled over the lid of the bottle. I filled the bottle with cycled media and it worked a treat. I still run the same d.i.y filter alongside a proper spone filter in that quarantine tank to this day

Catch Em All Fishing catches little creatures in this show and fries them

Catch Em All Fishing catches little creatures in this show and fries them

I have stumbled upon his channel too, he does some crazy stuff. If memory serves me, I'm sure I've seen him build a coffee table out of PVC pipe and fill it with goldfish? Also created a Betta pond I think.

These sort of channels were also very helpful when I first got into the hobby, so general fish keeping knowledge is something I also learned from king of d.i.y. then I found this forum and discovered a whole lot more! Lol
He seems a cool guy too, my daughter loves his videos

I'm sure I've seen him build a coffee table out of PVC pipe and fill it with goldfish?

Yes he did but I think it was promptly dismantled, haven't seen it since. I want to create an insert for an existing table in the garden, glass sits on top of the table so I think I can get some clear plastic sheets to make a sort of deep tray to sit in the table.

I tried crab paste and almost vomited. It was this weird white stuff. It woudl be fun to be adventurous but I only have access to what's in the shops, live inland.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back