Got A Tetra Aqua Art 60l & Stand + Filter, And Heater For £20

StatMan

Fish Crazy
Joined
Dec 16, 2008
Messages
222
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Chelmsford, Essex
Obviously other than stuff you see for free, but I was really surprised when I saw a 2ft tank advertised locally for £20 with Stand and Filter, was even more surprised when I contacted seller and found out it was a Tetra Aqua Art 60L, as I have one of these already and they are nice tanks, the one I got was in excellent condition had to look very hard to see a couple of extremely light scratches on the front and thats without water!

Anyone picked up any good bargains recently?

StatMan
 
just got back from picking it up....
5ftx2x2 tank +lid (home made)+stand (home made)+ligting unit + heater. This tank is stupidly strong, braced everywhere!
2 external filters (ones a pretty good UV, JAD efu45 model)
a 3ftx15inx12in tank
a 2.5ft+12in+15in tank + lid
half a wheelie bin full of rock!
a 1ftx1ftx1ft tank
some bog wood
a 2 foot sunken ship thing
an air pump
3x 50L buckets


and other stuff...

Guess how much....
 
just got back from picking it up....
5ftx2x2 tank +lid (home made)+stand (home made)+ligting unit + heater. This tank is stupidly strong, braced everywhere!
2 external filters (ones a pretty good UV, JAD efu45 model)
a 3ftx15inx12in tank
a 2.5ft+12in+15in tank + lid
half a wheelie bin full of rock!
a 1ftx1ftx1ft tank
some bog wood
a 2 foot sunken ship thing
an air pump
3x 50L buckets


and other stuff...

Guess how much....

I guess it must be good I'll go for £100 but I bet its less
 
mine was aquaone 620t 130 ltrs with heater , stand , lights , built in trickle filter and a fluval 405 -£55
also got a 55 ltr hex and stand for £10 with heater , filstar filter and fluval 204 filter (too powerful for what i want so sold it on ebay for £25) :)
 
tetra aqua arts are ok
it was my firs tank but i dont like i cause you can only buy tetra lights and the glass is very weak on mine
 
.

just got back from picking it up....
5ftx2x2 tank +lid (home made)+stand (home made)+ligting unit + heater. This tank is stupidly strong, braced everywhere!
2 external filters (ones a pretty good UV, JAD efu45 model)
a 3ftx15inx12in tank
a 2.5ft+12in+15in tank + lid
half a wheelie bin full of rock!
a 1ftx1ftx1ft tank
some bog wood
a 2 foot sunken ship thing
an air pump
3x 50L buckets


and other stuff...

Guess how much....

I guess it must be good I'll go for £100 but I bet its less

well...

I gave her an extra £10 as we had been snowed off twice and it had messed her about.

got the lot for £65! bargain.

Now im going to use what i can, if theres anything that i cant use illl prob sell it on.
 
Dad,
Does the fact the light not work and the gravel is white not suprise you?
 
I got my 30 gal tank plus a fully working Eheim 2215 at a car boot sale for £22. The filter alone is worth around £60.

I also picked up a 5 gal Algarde tank with the accompanying UG filter from a car boot sale for £5. I know those are about £40 new. This is my spare tank.

Duncan's 5 gal Hex was from a car boot sale for £5 and those are also about £40 new with no accessories included.

So I reckon I'm doing pretty well.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top