chrisrm Fish Addict Joined Jul 5, 2009 Messages 768 Reaction score 23 Points 18 Location Plymouth Sep 21, 2024 #1 I managed to get my hands on a free 90l tank last night. I’m not sure what to do with all the plants! It’s so overgrown! Definitely needs some tlc. I’ve asked in the plant section, but thought you guys might have some ideas?
I managed to get my hands on a free 90l tank last night. I’m not sure what to do with all the plants! It’s so overgrown! Definitely needs some tlc. I’ve asked in the plant section, but thought you guys might have some ideas?
MattW29 144 Supporting Member Staff member 5x Tank of the Month 🏆 Global Moderator ⚒️ Fish of the Month 🌟 Supporting Member ⭐ Joined Jul 18, 2021 Messages 1,979 Reaction score 2,667 Points 113 Location Greater Manchester Sep 21, 2024 #2 Great to see you got a tank! and being free even better