Got A Bargain!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

LiamGoodaire

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
just picked up a fluval roma 125 with cabinet for the sum of £87!!
its located in sheffield so not far from me but im having trouble with the car so asked if he could deliver for a little extra if not i will be organising some method of transport

cheers goodaire :D

it is a really good price, i got mine for £90 with a brand new fluval heater :good: Pics when it arrives :)

Nice one. Though not as cheap as my AquaOne 980 with stand for £100 (ebay), also from Sheffield. I thought they were supposed to be famous for steel...

Adrian

either collecting tomorrow or friday, preferably tomorrow! any stocking suggestions then? im not too sure what setup to go with yet to be honest, was considering discus but with the size and commitment i decided against instead. possibly oddballs which would fit in a 30g? maybe a cichlid setup? im really not too sure so all suggestions welcome

cheers goodaire

well went through to collect last night and the person wasn't in, long story as to why ha but dissapointingly I can't add the expected pics today, need to arrange another time and date now...

cheers goodaire

well been and got it today after sorting out some transport ha, least its done with! wont be setting it up till after the weekend though its just stored in the garage at the moment. no stocking suggestions yet though? haha heres pics while its stored...

IMAG0184.jpg

IMAG0185.jpg

IMAG0186.jpg

cheers goodaire

That's really nice I want it lol it'd look really nice in my front room

it looks soo much nicer with a black stand! both of mine are the brown 1's despite me ordering black. Can't wait to see it set up :good:

Hi Liam

I also picked up my Fluval Roma 125 last night, it's my first ever purchase on Ebay and I can't wait to get it set up and everything from my 60l moved across to it.

Good luck, keep us updated with how you are doing.

Darren

@ quartex2003

Hi darren

It's my 1st big purchase on eBay the rest are just usually angling supplies. I'm currently running a musk setup and an edge.

good luck too pal, I'd start a journal mate if I were you I got a lot of help last time unless you are confident on your own

cheers goodaire

hi again,
ive been snooping around and i have found a few suggestions for my tank and i do like them however i always get great feedback here so thought id check with you all

stocking 1:
. 2 rams (not sure which type)
. 2 apistos
. 3 yoyo loaches
. 6-8 shoaling group

stocking 2:
. 2 koi angelfish
. 6-8 harlequins
. 3 yoyo loaches
. 4 tetras (not sure which type/slim dynamic shape)

any opinions welcome this tank is far from stocking its not even positioned with water yet! any other stocking suggestions welcome too :D

cheers goodaire

I'm thinking of going for this stocking after looking around unless somewhere here shoots me down prior to setting up:

. 2 Koi Angelfish
. 3 Rams (1m : 2f but unsure of which type)
. 5 Yoyo Loaches
. 5 Harlequin Rasboras
. 5 Congo Tetras
. 4 Forktail Blue Eye Rainbows

Cheers Goodaire

It's not big enough for standard Angelfish in my opinion, and with Rams you're best off with 1 Male to every Female, if you want Congo Tetra's then Bolivian Rams are your only option as they're the only species of Ram compatible.

Just gotta say that I love that Tardis ornament :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back