I ain't gettin on no plane fool
Reaction score
Livestock: Golden Apple Snails
Quantity for sale: 50+
Reason for Sale: Excess
Delivery or Collection: Collection only
Sales price: £1 per snail
Photograph:

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.
Mummy (not for snail but you can see shes very healthy)

DSCF2613.jpg

For sale:
DSCF2736.jpg

DSCF2734.jpg

DSCF2748.jpg

If you would consider posting, I would have 7 off of you?
And are they OK with assasain snails?

Thanks,
Elise

If you would consider posting, I would have 7 off of you?
And are they OK with assasain snails?

Thanks,
Elise

Hi elise

Im not posting at the moment as these guys need to be kept warm and i cant find any 24hr heatpacks a decent price at the moment. Assassin will eat these anyway as babys my adult would put up a good fight though about the size of a tennis ball lol

No problem i should still have some by then, if i could get get hold of some heat packs i would be able to post but can only find them at like £1.50 each :(

Sure you can't post?

Please :lol:
I got some assasains at the start of Feb this year with no heatpack and they were fine?

really? well if people are happy to take the risk i start posting them out soon then, better get some boxes and fish bags of the bay orderd

Edit: just thought royal mail next day by 1pm will be a £5 postge hmm

I'd have four off you if your willing to post to northern ireland?

I'd have four off you if your willing to post to northern ireland?

Right guys & girls checked with some snail gurus and the snails can live at 5c for over 48hours so were ok with weather for now.

I have ordered some materials that should arrive next week for posting securly.

To be worth while min order for posting will be 5 snails at £1 each(i will put some more in to be safe) and posting royal mail next day before 1pm £5.50

Any number of snails is fine for collection if your in my neck of the woods, should be able to start posting next week :)

Put me down for 5 please

Sorry mate uk post only, dont think it woudl cost £5 to post over there next day :p

I work in a college, so if you have any left come the holidays (4 weeks) i'll take some then.

yeah should, sold 70 so far the next lot of little ones should be ready by then

Same thing as posting in mainland uk. As long as they're posted before 12am, or 1pm. Can't remember now but my mother sends things next day delivery and she lives in northampton and they're here at 8.30am the next day.

Most reactions

Back