Gold Ram Find - With Pics

Wills

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month 🏆
Supporting Member ⭐
Joined
Jun 15, 2009
Messages
10,983
Reaction score
4,798
Points
113
Location
East Yorks
Found this in my rounds of the local LFS looking for an external filter (to no avail :( ). Saw some amazing fish today but one stood out that I just had to share with everyone! I have seen gold rams before and they are gold/yellow but this one really was bright orange and bright white dipped right in the middle never seen anything like it before.
ram.jpg

IMO this photo does not do it justice. I had to fight every bone in my body not to buy it but my god just wow

Wills

ps - Anyone in the Hull/East yorkshire area - its at Northfield aquatics £6 ;)
 
Just saw these at QSS Bradford, around 20 or so in the tank at a very good size, most likely full grown also. Beautiful gold color in the fish also, £13 a fish at QSS but their prices are a bit inflated anyway
 
I bought two just like the one in your pic a couple of weeks ago -
very beautiful fish and they have settled down really well.

They cost £7.99 each - so hope they have a long life !
 
Why did you have to say where it was frommmm? :P

I want it now :( it's so beautiful!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top