Gobble, Gobble

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

This was last year, but still would have tasted good:
D7037B05-00AB-4B94-B400-71332D043727.jpeg

(Guy on the left was my hunting companion)

Cats and Thanksgiving, somewhere in there is a correlation, I guess, but somehow I missed it.

Happy Thanksgiving and to all a good night.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy turkey day!!! Hope y'all have full bellies despite maybe taking it low key this year!

Well, I had a real murphy's law kind of day and managed to ruin the turkey. :( So our thanksgiving feast was all the trimmings with no main course. But I got to hang with my sweeties all day, and we're making progress on the house, and the weather was nice.

Well, I had a real murphy's law kind of day and managed to ruin the turkey. :( So our thanksgiving feast was all the trimmings with no main course. But I got to hang with my sweeties all day, and we're making progress on the house, and the weather was nice.
Oh, and one of our new neighbors stopped by this morning with some gingerbread cookies and welcomed us to the neighborhood. That was nice. :)

This was last year, but still would have tasted good:
View attachment 123618
(Guy on the left was my hunting companion)
So, did you eat him? How was he? I've always wanted to try wild turkey but never had the opportunity. Their wing feathers make excellent arrow fletching, though. :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back