What's new

Gobble, Gobble

Pet of the Month Starts Now!
FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 Click here to enter! 🐰
Howdy pilgrim, sorry everything I know about thanksgiving is off family guy lmao

picky-eater-thanksgiving-memes-1541100242.jpg

And in Australia, there's a person who kills and eat cats.
There's more than one person in this country that hunts cats. There is a guy over east who cares about the environment and makes cat skin hats, like Daniel Boone and his racoon skin hat.

If there wasn't a pandemic and I could get meat every day, and if the cats didn't spray urine all over my house and car and have whingy winey pissy hissy fights outside my bedroom window at 2am, I wouldn't hunt and eat them.

Plus they killed my birds and frogs, so any cat that comes on the property is fair game now.

There's more than one person in this country that hunts cats. There is a guy over east who cares about the environment and makes cat skin hats, like Daniel Boone and his racoon skin hat.

If there wasn't a pandemic and I could get meat every day, and if the cats didn't spray urine all over my house and car and have whingy winey pissy hissy fights outside my bedroom window at 2am, I wouldn't hunt and eat them.

Plus they killed my birds and frogs, so any cat that comes on the property is fair game now.
I assumed it was a joke but .... get in there lol I have an irrational dislike of cats and this eco chap with the hats .. does he ship to the uk ahaha

We used to talk to the turkeys at school on the farm. They are quite responsive and fun to gobble to :)

---------------------
I assumed it was a joke but .... get in there lol I have an irrational dislike of cats and this eco chap with the hats .. does he ship to the uk ahaha
It's not a joke. Google Dr John Wamsley environmentalist

We used to talk to the turkeys at school on the farm. They are quite responsive and fun to gobble to :)

---------------------

It's not a joke. Google Dr John Wamsley environmentalist
Il have a look ahaha so what’s the legality of cat hats lmao

I know I'll get hated for this but, I hate cats.
In aussie and NZ there are huge amounts of native wildlife being killed every day by the feral cat population which has got out of hand. They need a proper culling plan in place.
Pet cats are nothing like the feral ones. I think if everyone knew what their own cat killed during the day they would be horrified!

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back