Gloucestershire... Anyone?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

BusyMumof5

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I live in Gloucestershire and was wondering if there are any clubs in our area...

Is there anyone else from Gloucestershire here? :)

There is one called "Bristol Tropical Fish Club" but nobody ever goes on it I don't think...

Infact, all other fish forums look rather quiet compared to this one (the best)

If you are after second hand tanks/cheap fish then I think the best sites are trade-it, gumtree, preloved and aquarist classified

Bristol Tropical is the nearest that I can think of.

I try to keep the website site upto date.
www.bristoltropicalfishclub.org.uk

Bristol Tropical is the nearest that I can think of.

I try to keep the website site upto date.
www.bristoltropicalfishclub.org.uk

Thanks for that! :D
:blush: Not really sure why I wanted to join, Probably for the events or something :blush:

I only goto the fish show which is held in the summer.

I know the people there, all very friendly and willing to help.

Well keep an eye on their site for dates ETC

I'll try to post here too.

Well i`m in Swindon and a fresh new member to the forum :) Have not yet visited AquaJardin in Gloucester but going to visit very soon! Local club would be great, not sure what time i would have to put into a club but it would be good to see other local tanks, planted tanks etc.

Cheers,

Well i`m in Swindon and a fresh new member to the forum :) Have not yet visited AquaJardin in Gloucester but going to visit very soon! Local club would be great, not sure what time i would have to put into a club but it would be good to see other local tanks, planted tanks etc.

Cheers,

Hi UKCo2Guy.

Bristol is quite a drive from you, I know don't it many time my self with work!
But that the nearest club from there.

There used to be a Swindon club who were based in Cricklade but not heard from them in a long time now :(

Thats just the discus add

it's the Festival of fish keeping the largest event for the hobby in the UK.

This is a must to do.

Well i`m in Swindon and a fresh new member to the forum :) Have not yet visited AquaJardin in Gloucester but going to visit very soon!

I visited AquaJardin for the first time at M5 J12 this weekend. Took the family and would you believe made a day of it by having lunch at Blooms next door then going back to AquaJardin in the afternoon.

Impressive shop. Wide range of stock. Some very well landscaped tanks that demonstrated to the wife that black gravel works. Unfortunately her taste is a little skewed as she seems to like this plastic volcano with glowing orange light. Yuk!

If you are coming from the direction of Swindon, drop in at "The Aquatic Habitat" at the bottom of Birdlip Hill. That shop was always my first choice but AquaJardin just pips it now.

Agreed.
'AH' is starting to get a bit pricey.Healthy fish though.never had any problems with anything i've bought from them.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back