Ghost Shrimps

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rollntider, you don't know me at all so I'm not EVEN going to waste my precious breath on that STUPID comment!! How RUDE!

I, on the other hand, know what Kevin is all about and don't think he deserves this CRAP!!!!

So I don't think ghost shrimp are that big of a deal.....just my opinion...GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Drop - :rip: !!!! :grr:

Silver
:sly:

I think all of you bleeding hearts need to get a life, and give Kevin a break. He has suffered enough from the hands (pinchers) of those evil shrimp. :D

silver said:
Rollntider, you don't know me at all so I'm not EVEN going to waste my precious breath on that STUPID comment!! How RUDE!

I, on the other hand, know what Kevin is all about and don't think he deserves this CRAP!!!!

So I don't think ghost shrimp are that big of a deal.....just my opinion...GET OVER IT!!!!!!

Drop - :rip: !!!! :grr:

Silver
:sly:
what a jerk :angry: Most people knows that someone is kidding with a smilie posted behind it. But i guess you are to busy wasting your breath on your keyboard? (one of these days someone will explain how to waste ones breath on their keyboard) :rofl:
oh and thanks for telling me to drop dead. Real mature, the person you are defending at least responded to the crack i made about him in a civil matter. You on the other hand need to go to an anger management class. must be too much caffiene.

Ok...I see where this is going. You guys have taken Kevin's thread and turned it into your own personal gripe fest. Stop attacking each other, if you have beef take it via PM, quit fighting on the boards.

Kevin, I'm locking your thread because this will go on & on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back