Getting To Know You...i Know This Isnt Fish Related

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 29 my name is Vanessa. I Have kept fish since I was in High School. I Work as a RVT Which is like a registered Nurse for pets. I Live in California. Have bad luck with Pet cats. Have a Flemish Giant rabbit, a Chinchilla, a RES Turtle in a 200 gallon pond, a 50 gallon planted tank and a 3 gallon shrimp tank and 1 unlucky cat. I live with my boyfriend. And we like to go off roading on weekends.
 
hi all my names mark im 29, been into fish keeping around 15 years ish on and off i keep various pleco's ready 2 start breeding again i live in birmingham (UK) with my long term partner and my beautiful baby boy jake who's 18 mnths old , we have various animals cats , rats , dog , snail and of course my fish tanks i think thats about it lol :P
 
Hello all,
I'm Stephanie, an 18 year old female and I'll be starting my second year at University of Michigan. I have a boyfriend, but we're in an open relationship so hit me up ;)
I've been keeping fish for nine years and I'm into basic tropical community fish and bettas.
Other than fish I ride my horse everyday, his name is Eddie and we do eventing, I've been riding my whole life.
I also have a kitten.
I work at the information desk for my school (where I am right now) so I always have too much free time to browse the internet.
 
Sorry, but I'm going to have to close this, as general chat items are not allowed here. You could always take advantage of our PM system for this sort of thing, so I will leave this closed topic on the boards for now, giving members a chance to do that.

Thank you for understanding.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top