Getting To Know You...i Know This Isnt Fish Related

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter22UK

Fish Addict
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
845
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
Durham UK
So I will start.............obviously dont give out any info that could be used to steal your identity etc.

My names Peter. I'm 24 and live in Durham City, North East UK. I work as a Transport Planning Consultant Engineer for a national engineering consultancy.

I have been keeping fish for as long as i remember, I have a large collection of Japanese Koi Carp, when i was younger my family had a large collection of Discus and my interest grew from there.

oh im also single.... hahahaha

anything else, just ask lol.
 
Im Zeke. Im 14 and live in Peoria , Illinois. I do not work offcially, but unofficially i work for a old lady. Yes, i too am single.
 
hi im shelagh and im 47 yrs old, a mum,( so i sit on my bum eating chocolate all day, so my kids think!!) ,i started fishkeeping in january of this year,and i love it :) i live in Dundee,scotland, BUT im welsh,oh and seperated

shelagh xxx
 
wow shelagh, just since january? im very impressed by your fishy knowledge then!!
 
Well hi everyone, Im Becci (obv!), 21, married and very very seperated (urgh-why did I go there?), mother of one and another on the way, work part time at a fab shop (dont wanna say where but here is a clue- we sell a lot of mickey mouse!).
Ummm cant think of anything else overly intertesting....does the fact that I spent hours today bleaching my skirting boards with a toothbrush count as interetsing? Its not OCD, I just like things clean....
 
Im Matt. :D I'm 16 and from South England. I'm about to start A-levels in biology, sociology, psychology and business.

There's been a tank in my house since the day I was born, but I only really got into fish keeping about 2 years ago. I'm proper into planted tanks and shrimp. :D

I'm taken by Ashmashmash on here. :P
 
Im Wayne, 29 from yorkshire.

Been keeping fish on and off for 15 years (ish)

I have always been in to livebearers until recently i got rid of them all except my blackchins and now breed cherry shrimps and bristlenose plecs.

I dont work fulltime at the moment due to illness problems thats been ongoing for nearly 3 years.

I am now single and am a big flirt lol, love the ladies ;) (especially ones that look like constantine ;) )

My other hobbies are snooker, motorbikes, computing, and i love playing my guitar.
 
You lot are funny. :rolleyes:

My name is Chantal. I'm 18 and I like in Orlando, Florida, USA. I don't work right now, but I am planning on getting a job before I go back to college.

I got into fish keeping around 3 years ago and haven't looked back since. As most of you all know, I keep predators and oddballs. :wub:

Single and I love horseback riding, long walks on the beach... :lol:
 
I'm Dawn, 28 (next month), and I currently live in Topeka, Kansas, though trying to move to Cheyenne, WY (if I EVER manage to get a job there :angry: ).

I've been keeping fish for about 11-12 years now, though seriously for about 3 years. I don't have any tanks currently as I sold them all anticipating the move. I'm primarily interested in mbuna and other African Cichlids.

Right now I'm a police/fire/ems dispatcher for a local airport, don't know what I'll be doing once I move.

Oh, and I'm currently single. :good:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top