Getting Started Up Again

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

SandMan8388

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hey everybody! Haven't really been on in a long time. So here's my situation... I have had about 4 angels (one full grown, 3 in their youth) and a few tetras (Long Finned Phantoms, Couple albino Cories, some White Clouds, and a few Bleeding Heart Tetras) all within a 75 gallon tank.

I have been pondering the past few days on what else to stock my semi-empty tank. I was curious about dwarf gourami's or maybe some live bearers. Just wondering if anybody had any good ideas or suggestions that would make up a great compatible community tank? :good: THANKS!

I have in my tank also a 75 gal. some sunset platies, beautiful fish and they breed like crazy had to set up wnothe tank so they dont overrun my 75, but i would suggest some clown loaches since i put them in my tank they are a blast to watch, but i have a question for you now how do yourt angels get along with your other tank mates your tank stock doesn't sound to unalike mine, so i was wonder how the fish specifically the angels get along with the other fish, thanks alot

My Angels are pretty sweet. I was actually recieved them from one of my father's friends awhile back. They are generally a calm and peaceful fish. However as they begin to mature you can't really keep them with small tankmates; such as Neon Tetras or anything of that size, otherwise they could be lunch! :X

Yeah actually, they might be fine with them (as long as they are semi-adult). I have some Glow Light Tetra's with my Angels as well. Of course keep them well fed too, that way they won't be so opted to eat other fishie friends. :X

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back