ZOMGS so excited my girlfriend has agreed to me getting a 30g - fluval Roma 125 Going to move everything out of my 10g thats cycling into this one and get rid of that then focus on the new tanks cycle hoping the semi cycled stuff should help seed this filter quite well and I have the bottled ammonia to hand so no problems .
Same stocking plans plus new options which is always a good thing - so at the moment we have a pair of Apistogramma Cacatoides and six platinum tetras on hold at a local LFS so going to boost the apistos upto 3 and get an other female. Need to think of other ideas to go in there would like a plec of some kind but not prefarably a BN so need to get reading about those but yeah very excited Will probably keep this a south american tank so if you have ideas let me know
well after some flicking through sites and books (including the genius thread on the plec forum here) I think the plec will be some varyation on the white spotty ones and after I said not the BNs I like the starlight BNs quite a lot and saw some at an LFS the other day that were tiny but looked awsome
Also starting to consider some kind of headstander had some in the past and loved them but not sure if they get too big for a 30 or not need to read up