Get Rid Of My Aquarium?!?!?!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

OK. So, I've been thinking about getting some zebra plcos for quite a while now. And finally I may

• Keep the 60 gallon

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ditch the 60 gallon for the zebras

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I take it you are getting rid of your 60gal so you can afford the zebra plecs? How much do the zebra plecs you have found cost and what is the current stocking of your 60gal plus any other tanks you have and their gallons? Do you plan to breed the plecs or anything and how mature are they?

No, affording is not the issue. It's more space and time. If I get the zebras I want to be able to maximize their potential. My 60 started out as a biotope for my senegal bichir. With three jewel cichlids and 2 syno. eupterus. But then my senegal jumped ship (literally) during a water change and my cat did not hesitate to try and help me pick him up. :rip: Yes I do plan on breeding the plecs; but not for profit or anything. Simply because I like to breed fish and I would like to help propegate the species. I also have a 20g with 4 goo obo gudgeons that I'm growing out (almost at maturity) and an empty 10 and 7 just lying around taking up space. I want to do a 30 long for five zebs. 3 males and 2 females preferably and they are approx. 2.75 in. length.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back