General Chat, The Vote

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

What is your favorite name for the proposed General Chat forum?

• Chit Chat

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • The Social Club

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Chat Central

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • TFF Open Discussion

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • General Chat

Votes: 27 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

steelhealr

Hug a mod Nano Reef Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
Hi all.....membership has it's advantages (old American Express commercial). Your input counts. :good:

:cool:

SH

Glad you gave both options :)

Will there be another poll once the results are in to decide between sensible and silly name?

Lord no to the stupid names. 'Humorous', no. 'Stupid', yar. I hoped it would let me not vote on the second, but alas, no. So I had to vote for the least ridiculous.

Way to go OoohFeeshy. I knew you could do it. Although I am posting the polls, the entire project is in the hands of all mods, admin and the members. The mods have all put a lot of work into this and much discussion to bring this back.

And...yes...we'll put the most popular general name against the most popular humorous name. I may even put in an abstain choice this time for YOU Ooooh. LOL. Cheers.

SH :good:

I chose TFF open discussion (cos i thought of that one haha)
And i also chose, The great escape, although i dont agree with humourous names, i quite like this one.

Come on general chat and chum bucket.
I agree with feeshy.Keep it
compare_the_meerkat.jpg

I can't vote, because the humorous names are ridiculous and I refuse to pick one.

Well, Truck could have offered a name that met with Truck's approval. "The Truck Stop" might have been interesting. :lol: Wrong forum for it, though.

I voted "General Chat" and "The Great Escape" and prefer just regular "General Chat", though my favorite was still "Abandon hope all ye who enter here." That one still cracks me up, and I liked the use of "ye", but it is too long.

LOL Truck would love that!

The Truck stop aka Victor Meldrew stop.

omg what is wrong with just "general chat" with those suggestions I aint voting the least stupid is the coffe club but what about those who dislike coffe lol fictional or other wise
scot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back