General Chat, Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the name Nelly, it gets my vote :good:

Just think that the General Chat area 'could end in tears' if not heavily moderated, which I am sure it will be

Seffie x

I think having the name all jazzy or spiced up whatever u want to call it is unproffesional, its something someone would do on a board if it was run by youngsters, and we all know the admin and mods on here are all knocking on a bit :lol::lol::lol:

It comes down to your vote. The usual restrictions will be in place (eg, no profanity, trolling, hurting people, etc) however there won't be any specific restrictions to topics. HOWEVER, anything that truly gets out of hand or causes problems or a disruption, well, will have to be moderated.

With regards to whether it should be as simple as TFF Chit Chat....or lighthearted like The Quarantine Tank...will a contest up to the membership. So...the will of the people........yada yada.

SH

Updating:

So far we have:
  1. The Escape
  2. General Chat
  3. In the Tank
  4. Underwater
  5. The Chum Bucket
  6. Chit Chat
  7. The Social Club
  8. Combat Zone
  9. The Coffee Club
  10. Chat Central
  11. The Crab Shack
  12. The Dried Up Ol' Dock
  13. So How Are YOU Doin'?
  14. The Holding Tank
  15. TFF Open Discussion

I think having the name all jazzy or spiced up whatever u want to call it is unproffesional, its something someone would do on a board if it was run by youngsters, and we all know the admin and mods on here are all knocking on a bit :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: (stops to pick up dentures that have fallen off, puts them back in) :lol: :lol:

Chum Bucket or General Chat, general chat purely because it's simple and makes sense, Chum Bucket because its funny as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back