Gargamell "The Greater"

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

freshmike

©µ®¦§‡Ø¶=€®
Reaction score
Ok....this will be the last thread on my "precious" fronts for a while...nobody seems to like them, well, except for wuv....but she has taste!!!

This is my big old Gargamell......not in action.

Attachments

• Garg_99.jpg
    Garg_99.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 49
Here he is pretending to be a loach :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• i_am_a_loach.jpg
    i_am_a_loach.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 52
...and the full head shot.....can't wait til his forehead folds over!!! *points and laffs* :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• garg_11.jpg
    garg_11.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 43
It shows their dominance...its muscle and fat.....and the females sometimes grow huge ones too...not often.

st.cichlid said:
magmas theme song
dih duh duh
duh duhd duh duh duh
DUH duh duh
DUH duh duh duh duh duh duh duh
Would hate to see Magma after a run-in with Gargamell :lol: :lol: :lol:

phoenix said:
now thats a bad ass loach..
It's hilarious when he does it......I swear he picks up like 200 pieces of gravel at a time.....sifts it around and "spit" His mouth is HUGE!!! He could more than easily suck my thumb :lol: :lol: :lol: Big baby!
Oh did I mention he is a scaredy cat?

I have no idea where he came from originally. I got him from a store, that was keeping him in a 2-3 gallon tank......he was 8-9" at that point in time....you can imagine what that would do to a fish...he couldn't even turn around :-(
It has taken me months to get him looking the way he does right now....he had a blood line the entire way down his dorsal and had little tumor-like things all over his fins....he looks awesome comparitavely, but still, don't know if he will ever be 100%.

Chris

damn thats messed up they should have more sense at the LFS then to do something like that.. it got too big for someones tank I bet and they took it in on a trade. but still that too little space.

Most reactions

Back