Galaxy Rasbora's

JenCliBee

PleC & CorY MaD
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
5,933
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
W.Midlands
Hi all, didnt really know where to put this so thought here is as good as any lol ;)


will be looking for some of the above fish in about a month or so, any body know where to buy from?


*Mods i didnt put it as wanted in classified section because im not looking to get any just yet :)*



Thanks jen
 
Try prestwood mate, sure I saw some in there a week or so back, in their new section in the trop fish dept :good:
 
When i brought them about a year ago they were hitting 3 for a tenner.
I was in pain after i brought 12 of the tiny things lol
 
I've done a real good trawl of the LFS in my area and 4 of them had these in. 2 were selling them @£7 each (!) so I presume they were wild caught. One was £3 and one was £2 or 10 for £18.
So, have a ring round, you should be able to find some :)
 
Try prestwood mate, sure I saw some in there a week or so back, in their new section in the trop fish dept :good:

Thanks hun, i aint been there for a few weeks so time for a visit me thinks ;)


When i brought them about a year ago they were hitting 3 for a tenner.
I was in pain after i brought 12 of the tiny things lol

I think tats quite good lol, but then again my partners buys my fish so price never really bothers me lol :P


I've done a real good trawl of the LFS in my area and 4 of them had these in. 2 were selling them @£7 each (!) so I presume they were wild caught. One was £3 and one was £2 or 10 for £18.
So, have a ring round, you should be able to find some

Thankyou, will have a check round, i just thought they would be hard to get hold of by comments it seems not so thats one thing i guess :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top