FYI

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

For anyone looking for a new tank, petco is doing their 50% off sale right now.
For real? AWESOME!
I neeeeeed to get my permit! My parents said no tank until I get my permit... I DO want to get my permit, even without the tank motivation... But Ive just kept forgetting tbh...

I would avoid getting a large aqueon tank. I got a 55 or 65 gallon from them because it was on sale and after a few weeks the tank ended up leaking. Luckily that day I had off of school as I was the only one home and was able to save my fish and also from the room being drenched. I saw later after reading the reviews that this seems to be a somewhat common.

I would avoid getting a large aqueon tank. I got a 55 or 65 gallon from them because it was on sale and after a few weeks the tank ended up leaking. Luckily that day I had off of school as I was the only one home and was able to save my fish and also from the room being drenched. I saw later after reading the reviews that this seems to be a somewhat common.
I plan to get a 40g... I have a 20g high aqueon and its held up great

You are now my minion. You better find out each time for me!! 😂 😂
1673886493939.png

🙃

I plan to get a 40g... I have a 20g high aqueon and its held up great
I’m just saying the experience that I had with them and also other people just for caution. It seemed like it was that specific model or Batch that was awful. I’ve had marineland for my 10g and 29g and I replaced the one that leaked with a brand called seapora that has been amazing.

I’m just saying the experience that I had with them and also other people just for caution. It seemed like it was that specific model or Batch that was awful. I’ve had marineland for my 10g and 29g and I replaced the one that leaked with a brand called seapora that has been amazing.
Don't have those brands near me at all really... There are Marineland tanks but only kits and their very pricey

Don't have those brands near me at all really... There are Marineland tanks but only kits and their very pricey
Yeah seapora was at my LFS but the marineland tank I found on Facebook market at a good price you can always try to buy one second hand but it is risky

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back